1. Why use hypnotherapy to treat my condition?
Hypnotherapy will help us get an insight into your subconscious, which is where your root problem lies. With our positive hypnotic suggestions, we will make alterations to your subconscious mind and help you overcome barriers to the changes you want to make in your lives.
2. Will I be unconscious when I am hypnotized?
No, you will neither be asleep nor unconscious, as hypnosis involves conversation between the patient and the therapist. In fact, during hypnosis, you will be more aware of what is going on around you. When you are under hypnosis, you will feel calm and stress-free.
3. Is hypnosis safe for me?
With our qualified, experienced and reputed practitioners, hypnosis is certainly safe.
4. What will happen after the session gets over?
There are possibilities that images or memories will surface to your awareness in the days to come. If the images are upsetting, do get in touch with us.
5. Can you hypnotise anyone?
Yes, anyone can be hypnotized, if they are ready for the experience. People with short attention spans can also be hypnotized by our therapists.
6. Will hypnotherapy be successful if I do it myself, can I go for self-hypnosis?
Yes, you can. However, it is better to get a first experience with our competent practitioners.
7. Can hypnotherapy resolve emotional, psychological and physical problems?
Yes, it can resolve problems, including, but not limited to:
- Eating disorder
- Anxiety and depression
- Bio-polar disorder